I finally have some pictures from Assisi and Perugia! Today was crazy and long. First, I spent the whole morning in the Roman forum, having two consecutive lectures on the architecture (two different classes, two hours each). It was absolutely amazing. I love the forum! Next Tuesday I'm going back to visit the Palatine hill, where the emperors had their palaces. Then I had Italian class, but got stuck waiting a half hour for the bus. I finally got on, but it happened to be the most crowded bus in history. I swear. Then ticket inspectors got on and started shoving everyone to check their tickets. I mean, I know it must be nice to check crowded buses because there are just so many potential victims, but it's just not safe! I
Middle: Assisi (é bellissima) from near the Church of St. Francis
Bottom: Assisi at dusk, from near the top of the hill (the rest on facebook)
2 comments:
It sounds like you're doing great! Be careful about posting your address, though--nobody wants crazy internet stalkers!
What a cute pic of you two girls! Hope to see a lot more. Watch out for those crazy bus ticket checkers!!!
Post a Comment