02 September, 2008
Day 1...
So, I'm finally here! I feel like this day/night has gone on forever. I flew from Stl to Washington DC and barely made it on time to my connecting flight to Rome, then arrived in Fiumicino eight hours later at 9 (2 am my time) and spent several hours just searching for my bags. Turns out they were in DC still, so I'm still waiting for them to be delivered to my door. My family is great, but I'm a little bit shell-shocked or just plain exhausted because I don't even have the energy to go into it. The only thing I can really think to note right now is that I watched Kung Fu Panda three times on my little airplane TV and this is the most comfortable bed I've ever sat on. I can't believe I'm actually here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure!!
Post a Comment